ADD YOUR 'HAPPY 20TH INDIGENOUS PROTECTED AREAS' TWEET HERE AND WE'LL SCHEDULE IT, ALONG WITH HUNDREDS MORE, FOR 3 DECEMBER
On December 3rd, we’re holding an event in Parliament House to celebrate 20 years of Indigenous Protected Areas delivering powerful benefits for people and nature around Australia.
Will you help us amplify a big happy 20th by scheduling a tweet through our new tweetwave action?
What will happen:
- Add your message – we have some ideas for messages below.
- Tag a politician in your tweet so we make sure we’re communicating to politicians that they should support growing and securing the 20 year success of Indigenous Protected Areas;
- Enter your details and submit your tweet. Twitter will show a (slightly scary looking!) message asking if you authorise tweetwave to tweet on your behalf. Rest assured, we will only use the Twitter authorisation to schedule this tweet. We respect your data and your privacy – read more here.
- We’ll schedule your message to be tweeted on 3rd December, along with hundreds of other tweets, so that we can amplify our support for Indigenous Protected Areas.
Any questions? Send ‘em through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s some ideas for your tweets:
- 20 yrs of protecting nature + transforming lives
- Big thanks to Traditional Owners on Indigenous Protected Areas
- Happy 20th Indigenous Protected Areas
- Let’s see 20 more years
- Calling for more Indigenous Protected Areas
- Meet the scale of our Outback
- Meet the demand from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Caring for country for the benefit of every Aussie
- Creating jobs, protecting nature, reinforcing culture.
- It's a no brainer! Nature, culture, jobs. That's Indigenous Protected Areas!
- First Australians taking the lead for Aussie species and local culture.
- Ancient, local knowledge and modern science working together. Indigenous Protected Areas
- Happy anniversary, 20 years of hard work, Indigenous Protected Areas.
- Indigenous Protected Areas, strong people keeping country healthy.